‹ First  < 2 3 4
4 of 4
Opening bands for the Kreator concert in your city…
Posted: 26 February 2012 09:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  427
Joined  2012-02-11
dOT rOT Thrash - 26 February 2012 07:59 PM

i’m not busy today, now is good! :)  can you also bring a pizza? i’m kinda hungry at the moment.

clansy, i’m only giving you a hard time. i guess i can see why alot of people like AE, but they just never did it for me. i respect angela as a person and performer because i know she gives it her all. i just dont really care for the music or her voice. to me it’s just mediocre type stuff. awesome if you did them though!

No pizza! Only bratwurst, sauerkraut and kartoffelsalat! German style!

By the way, it’s not Angelas fault that Arch Enemy sound lame. I always thought she deserved a better band. And Mike Amott should give Carcass 100%.

Signature 

AGAINST RELIGION AND ALL NATIONS FLAGS!

Posted: 26 February 2012 10:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  434
Joined  2012-02-07

Carcass? Wow! I really feel old now. I remember going to see Napalm Death in around 1992 maybe…. The opening bands were Cannibal Corpse and Carcass. I didn’t even know that Carcass was even around anymore. Being around this crowd makes me see how “out of the scene” I really am. All that is left is memories of when we used to be able to catch a death metal show downtown almost weekly.

After listening to some Arch Enemy, they aren’t so bad. The girls may not agree, but the chick singer is a lot hotter than most metal vocalists, especially guys like Obituary’s John Tardy. I just used him as an example because he was the first to come to mind and has the best death metal grunt, in my opinion. When Obituary had James Murphy, they were one hell of a show. James Murphy has played for almost everyone now. Oh well… I’m babbling again.

Oh yeah… Alysa… if you read this: Alexa got her voice back and is back recording today. Keep your fingers crossed. EP’s should be available shortly! Maybe when Kreator invades Orlando or Daytona, Alexa’s band can open? NOT!!!!

Signature 

My only aim is to take many lives. The more, the better I feel!

Posted: 26 February 2012 11:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  384
Joined  2012-02-06
Phantom Antichrist - 26 February 2012 09:15 PM

No pizza! Only bratwurst, sauerkraut and kartoffelsalat! German style!

By the way, it’s not Angelas fault that Arch Enemy sound lame. I always thought she deserved a better band. And Mike Amott should give Carcass 100%.

ach, but then i cant eat any of it (well kartoffesalat i probably can if we take out some parts). im a vegetarian, but you’ll be happy to know that a brat was the last thing i ate before i never ate meat again.

seeing mike with carcass a couple years ago when they did the re-union was pretty magical i must admit. it made me remember that he actually did come from something great (carnage included), and was now just kinda getting by with arch enemy.

Signature 

*formerly “mustaine maniac” on the old forum*

Posted: 26 February 2012 11:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 49 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  427
Joined  2012-02-11
MPetrozzaIsGod - 26 February 2012 10:08 PM

Carcass? Wow! I really feel old now. I remember going to see Napalm Death in around 1992 maybe…. The opening bands were Cannibal Corpse and Carcass. I didn’t even know that Carcass was even around anymore. Being around this crowd makes me see how “out of the scene” I really am. All that is left is memories of when we used to be able to catch a death metal show downtown almost weekly.

Watch the awesomeness!

Signature 

AGAINST RELIGION AND ALL NATIONS FLAGS!

Posted: 27 February 2012 01:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 50 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-07

Too cool. I appreciate that, bud. After watching that, I said to myself, “That can’t be the drummer that I saw”, and found that it wasn’t. He had a brain hemorrhage and was in a coma for a while is what I read. When I saw Carcass, the place was so small that I was less than 10 feet away from the drummer. It was a less than tiny place. I remember their drummer’s set being unlike any set I had ever seen…. plus this guy would hit his ride cymbal on the way to his snare, in one motion, it seemed. It was unreal. Oh well, it was 20 years ago. I’m surprised that I remember anything, really. At that time though, I had never seen a band as fast and brutal as them. We were often being invaded by bands from Tampa as many death metal and grind-core bands migrated there after the “Death” explosion. This was different though. It was primarily a British show, and those bands played like they had something to prove even though it was a small place. My ears and neck hurt for a week, afterwards.

Thanks for the link!!!!!

Signature 

Posted: 27 February 2012 02:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 51 ]
Soul Eraser
RankRank
Total Posts:  124
Joined  2012-02-05

Yep, the current Carcass drummer is Daniel Erlandsson from Arch Enemy, so they sound quite different from before.  Daniel is a very tight drummer, you know. %-P

Posted: 27 February 2012 09:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 52 ]
Willing Spirit
Rank
Total Posts:  32
Joined  2012-02-06

definitely go for for cropper as mentioned, and add destruction instead of sodom, seen both bands in eindhoven last year, destruction much better than seputura and exodus who also played that night.

if we could get sabbat to reform we could get them and tankard together again.

Posted: 28 February 2012 02:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 53 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  384
Joined  2012-02-06
scott mathieson - 27 February 2012 09:40 PM

definitely go for for cropper as mentioned, and add destruction instead of sodom, seen both bands in eindhoven last year, destruction much better than seputura and exodus who also played that night.

if we could get sabbat to reform we could get them and tankard together again.

sabbat? as in UK sabbat? i’ve seen them a few years ago at thrash assault II in germany. they were good but their set was plagued with alot of technical difficulties.

Signature 

*formerly “mustaine maniac” on the old forum*

Posted: 28 February 2012 08:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 54 ]
Willing Spirit
Rank
Total Posts:  32
Joined  2012-02-06

yeah from uk. one of my favourites.

they were support for the concert in east berlin that was released on video, they did a video as well. tankard and coroner also played.

wasp are coming to belfast later in the year and playing 3 sets, first based on the first 3 albums, a version on their concept album with a video backdrop, then finishing with a set based on the rest of their material.

now having kreator play two sets with no support, or if you want kreator supporting kreator, thats gotta work

Posted: 02 March 2012 05:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 55 ]
Phantom Antichrist
RankRank
Total Posts:  83
Joined  2012-02-22

It is very refreshing to witness that absolutely nothing changed on the new forum. :lol:
Tons of replies and 90% of them have nothing to do with the question .... HaHaHaHa
You guys f***ing RULE !!!!!

So, who would I like to see with Kreator…..hmmm, ... for pure fantasy I would have to say Holy Moses, but this will NEVER happen.
D.R.I. would be nice but they are busy the entire year.

Sh*t, I don’t know .... back to you

Posted: 08 March 2012 07:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 56 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-07

I haven’t seen D.R.I. in 20 years. That would be awesome! I think that I’d want to see what most have already seen (Kreator and Exodus). I listen to only old school bands these days and only a few of them have survived. I did hear some of the newer Annihilator the other day. I’d like to see Jeff Waters again if they can get a band together to play a show. I originally asked this question to see who people really want to see. The last time I saw Kreator, they were with Evile and the bands on the ticket changed from day to day it seemed. At least Kreator showed….

10% of the people are answering the question? Very sexy! Haha

Signature 

Posted: 09 March 2012 03:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 57 ]
Phantom Antichrist
RankRank
Total Posts:  83
Joined  2012-02-22
MPetrozzaIsGod - 08 March 2012 07:07 PM

...I haven’t seen D.R.I. in 20 years….

OMG, then you should really go and see a gig of them these days. KICK ASS live show !!! I was lucky enough to have seen them plenty over the last couple years and they never disappoint.

‹ First  < 2 3 4
4 of 4