1 2 > 
1 of 2
ENDLESS PAIN?
Posted: 24 February 2012 11:07 AM   [ Ignore ]
Impossible To Cure
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1119
Joined  2012-02-19

I wonder what song you likes the most on Kreators Endless pain.

Signature 

STEVE “ZETRO” SOUZA IS KING

Posted: 25 February 2012 12:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Impossible To Cure
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-19

Tormentor is a good one…

Signature 

Posted: 23 March 2012 02:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  434
Joined  2012-02-07

I always liked the title track. Endless Pain with Ventor on vocals was always pretty cool. I like the song live when Mille takes the vocals as well.

Signature 

My only aim is to take many lives. The more, the better I feel!

Posted: 23 March 2012 03:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Impossible To Cure
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-19

Yeah thats a good one…Ventor is actully a very good singer

Signature 

Posted: 25 March 2012 07:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-07
metal-lord - 23 March 2012 03:06 PM

Yeah thats a good one…Ventor is actully a very good singer

My favorite Kreator song with Ventor on vocals is “Riot of Violence”. Mille’s vocals have evolved into something very cool. Lots of Americans that I meet never liked Kreator because of what they call his “little man’s German accent”. I always thought of his vocals as “one of a kind”. He changed his vocal style a bit and then changed it back to the snarling scream we here today. I love Ventor on vocals but I like the live versions of their songs when Mille takes on the vocal duties for Ventor as well.

Is it normal for your mouth to water when you think about the idea of a new Kreator album?

Signature 

Posted: 25 March 2012 07:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  515
Joined  2012-02-04
MPetrozzaIsGod - 25 March 2012 07:23 PM

Is it normal for your mouth to water when you think about the idea of a new Kreator album?

I have such symptoms like climbing walls,blowing my head up and checking all the stuff about Kreator all the time…I guess that mouth thing is also a symptom. Did you see the track-list brother?

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 25 March 2012 07:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-07
WeGiveyouPain - 25 March 2012 07:30 PM

I have such symptoms like climbing walls,blowing my head up and checking all the stuff about Kreator all the time…I guess that mouth thing is also a symptom. Did you see the track-list brother?

Yes… I saw the list but I think it was a bad idea for me to look at it. It just makes me want a bit more. When Hordes of Chaos came out, I didn’t hear anything off of it until the week after it was released. All of this talking as I wait for the album to be released is fun but it SUCKS!!! Even the release of the single won’t be good enough either. I’ll just want even more. I have an addictive personality of sorts. My mouth is watering again…

Signature 

Posted: 25 March 2012 07:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04
MPetrozzaIsGod - 25 March 2012 07:47 PM
WeGiveyouPain - 25 March 2012 07:30 PM

Yes… I saw the list but I think it was a bad idea for me to look at it. It just makes me want a bit more. When Hordes of Chaos came out, I didn’t hear anything off of it until the week after it was released. All of this talking as I wait for the album to be released is fun but it SUCKS!!! Even the release of the single won’t be good enough either. I’ll just want even more. I have an addictive personality of sorts. My mouth is watering again…

I love this freaking feelings!!

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 25 March 2012 07:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-07

It’s freaking me out. I’m playing The Cranberries now, trying to relax a bit. I need a valium!

Signature 

Posted: 25 March 2012 08:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-07

Oops….
This is the “best song on Endless Pain” thread, Goktug…
Tell us which song you like the best!

Signature 

Posted: 25 March 2012 08:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04

Probabaly the title track “Endless Pain”,yet I also really love “Tormentor” especially the chord part,that riff is really great and Mille’s Tormentor shoutings…

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 25 March 2012 08:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-07

Between you and I, we screw everyone’s threads up by getting “off topic” so much. Haha. Oh well…We’re Kreator frenzied idiots and just won’t shut up, I guess. I thought that the 2011 Wacken Open Air Kreator show was pretty damn cool. Mille did the vocals on Endless Pain instead of Ventor. I thought it was cool that I like the song no matter which of them does the vocals. Cool song. I’ve been arguing with idiots on YouTube about Kreator again…. I just can’t change their minds. They all think that early Metallica was “thrash”. Maybe it is thrash… it just isn’t thrash to me. Did you see the Wacken 2011 show?

Signature 

Posted: 26 March 2012 07:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04
MPetrozzaIsGod - 25 March 2012 08:16 PM

Between you and I, we screw everyone’s threads up by getting “off topic” so much. Haha. Oh well…We’re Kreator frenzied idiots and just won’t shut up, I guess. I thought that the 2011 Wacken Open Air Kreator show was pretty damn cool. Mille did the vocals on Endless Pain instead of Ventor. I thought it was cool that I like the song no matter which of them does the vocals. Cool song. I’ve been arguing with idiots on YouTube about Kreator again…. I just can’t change their minds. They all think that early Metallica was “thrash”. Maybe it is thrash… it just isn’t thrash to me. Did you see the Wacken 2011 show?

Most of the parts but not the whole show…(Damn I shouldn’t have told it,now I am a double loser,sorry poser!!!)

I think problem is not about us brother,maybe Marek should add board a chat box or something…Then we can keep off-topic there!!

I don’t know what thrash band but the thing that you said yesterday makes me very sorry,it was about Americans that never liked Kreator cause Mille has a “little man’s German accent”. Please ask them for me if they have a man-like vocal? Mille don’t screams or sings,Mille’s sound is more like a “Battle Shout”.

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 28 March 2012 12:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Phantom Antichrist
RankRank
Total Posts:  75
Joined  2012-02-05

Puhhh…very hard Question!
On this Album I can’t name a Favourite!

Signature 

This is a Song,which I use to describe,what I feel about People like you…

Posted: 28 March 2012 10:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  27
Joined  2012-02-08

It’s time to raise the FLAG OF HATE!!!

Signature 

The posers on this Earth have no right to live
We gonna spit their brains torture is what we give.

Posted: 31 March 2012 04:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  19
Joined  2012-03-07

My favourite tracks on Endless Pain are Endless Pain, Total Death, Flag Of Hate, Storm Of The Beast and Tormentor.

1 2 > 
1 of 2

‹‹ Book recommendations      PLEASURE TO KILL? ››