1 2 3 > 
1 of 3
Inner Circle Fanclub Package
Posted: 11 February 2012 10:24 AM   [ Ignore ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  515
Joined  2012-02-04

Will there be any changes about fanclub package’s contents with Phantom Antichrist’s release?
Especially the letter from band,I really want this item and wonder will it be change or always be same…

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 12 February 2012 07:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  434
Joined  2012-02-07

I know that Men’s sizes on “Inner Circle” t-shirts are running very low and have only one size available. They are giving out “Demon Prince” t-shirts until NEW Inner Circle shirts are printed up and I think the new “Inner Circle” t-shirts will be different as well. So, you might want to wait a couple of months for newer stuff. I’m waiting until the release of the new album to order mine.

Signature 

My only aim is to take many lives. The more, the better I feel!

Posted: 12 February 2012 10:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04

You know Grover,I’m just sick of the letter and I want to have it more than everything!!

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 12 February 2012 07:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  434
Joined  2012-02-07

Dear dude. We are Kreator, the world’s best metal band. We thank you for wanting to join our “inner circle”. As of right now we don’t have an “inner circle” t-shirt that will fit you unless you are a woman. We know that it sucks to have to wait but if you don’t wait you’ll get the “demon prince t-shirt that you can buy anywhere.

Forgive me… I had to type that crap. Try to get in touch with Marek, and ask what he would do. He may know the dates when the new stuff comes out. When you hear what I did, you’ll wanna smack me in the head with a shovel. I pre-ordered both 7” vinyl singles (one red and one clear) and forgot to pay for them within the 7 days allotted. So. I hope there are more copies available or I’ll be without the singles. So you are just impatient while I am flat out stupid!. I hope there are still copies left. I’m so friggin stupid! I’ll order them again today, if there are some available.

Good luck, brother!

Signature 

My only aim is to take many lives. The more, the better I feel!

Posted: 12 February 2012 10:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Administrator
RankRank
Total Posts:  97
Joined  2012-01-11

Hey all,

yes we will renew the fan club content soon.
There will be a new shirtdesign and some new stuff to, and also a new letter ;)

We will present the new Kreator INNER CIRCLE Fan Club package it in March or April.

And it’s true. We are running low on the men sizes, just M is available. Therefore we’re giving out the Demon Prince Shirt. Girly sizes are all available.

Signature 

The Boss here!

Posted: 13 February 2012 08:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04

Then my only wish is that please add the old and new letter to the new package!! I need them!
And when I saw this Kreator INNER CIRCLE-Fanclub is raffling super awesome Grand Prizes! tears fell down from my eyes!!
You deserve KREATOR,you deserve it,you are just beyond this shitty world!!

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 14 February 2012 06:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2012-02-06
Kreator - Marek - 12 February 2012 10:55 PM

There will be a new shirtdesign and some new stuff to

Is it possible to get one of the new shirts as a collectors item, even whem I already a member of the INNER CIRCLE?

Posted: 26 March 2012 08:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  26
Joined  2012-03-26

How does one join the Inner Circle?  Yeah I sound like a noob for an old fan but I’ve been in the Army for almost 15 years now.  Thanks

Signature 

DOA # 02-00044

http://www.deanguitars.com/userpics/lib/finest.jpg

Posted: 26 March 2012 09:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04

There is a package for it in Terror-Shop. You buy it,then you become one of the Inner Circle members…

Here is the link you can check it here. :)

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 26 March 2012 09:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
One of Us
Rank
Joined  2012-03-26
WeGiveyouPain - 26 March 2012 09:03 PM

There is a package for it in Terror-Shop. You buy it,then you become one of the Inner Circle members…

Here is the link you can check it here. :)

Fan Club
There are no products matching the selection.

Signature 

DOA # 02-00044

Posted: 26 March 2012 09:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04
Dischord - 26 March 2012 09:06 PM

Fan Club

Whoaa!! They must have hidden it until the Phantom Antichrist’s release ‘cause there will be new edition of it wit Phantom Antichrist…But I’m sure it was there sometimes ago. :-)

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 26 March 2012 09:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
One of Us
Rank
Joined  2012-03-26
WeGiveyouPain - 26 March 2012 09:12 PM
Dischord - 26 March 2012 09:06 PM

Fan Club

Whoaa!! They must have hidden it until the Phantom Antichrist’s release ‘cause there will be new edition of it wit Phantom Antichrist…But I’m sure it was there sometimes ago. :-)

Looks like I’m waiting for Phantom Antichrist then, and I do want the special edition!

Signature 

DOA # 02-00044

Posted: 29 March 2012 03:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  19
Joined  2012-03-07

I got my package in the mail today, it is beyond amazing! I also joined the Megadeth’s Cyber Army, and the Inner Circle package blew it out of the water!

Posted: 29 March 2012 07:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04
King Ajax - 29 March 2012 03:43 AM

I got my package in the mail today, it is beyond amazing! I also joined the Megadeth’s Cyber Army, and the Inner Circle package blew it out of the water!

Yeah dude that’s great.There will be a letter from Mille can you believe that?

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 30 March 2012 12:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
One of Us
Rank
Joined  2012-03-26
WeGiveyouPain - 29 March 2012 07:32 AM

Wow, the A-list treatment, I"m not used to that very often, though when I joined the Great Kat’s fanclub she sent a pic of her in lingerie holding her guitar LOL.  Been a member since I was 17 of her fan club.  Can’t wait to join the Kreator club, never realized there was one until I came here lol.  I know, stupid American right!  Haha

Signature 

DOA # 02-00044

Posted: 30 March 2012 12:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  19
Joined  2012-03-07
WeGiveyouPain - 29 March 2012 07:32 AM

Yeah, I saw it! Mille is my biggest Idol, and Ventor is the reason I play drums! I couldn’t believe my eyes I saw the band photo was actually signed and not just a printed copy! I also didn’t expect to get 2 t shirts. I got a Demon Prince and Pleasure To Kill t shirt.

1 2 3 > 
1 of 3

‹‹ Plain shirt?      Thank you! ››