1 of 2
KREATOR TOUR 2012 SETLIST?
Posted: 26 August 2012 01:38 PM   [ Ignore ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2012-08-25

HI kreatoradministrator
In this KREATOR 2012 world tour, how many time playing songs on the stage? 1 ha and a half?
its possible to advance some SETLIST tour 2012?
thanksssssss

Signature 

:PSEITAN:P
Sergi Escarmis Costa

Posted: 26 August 2012 02:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Phantom Antichrist
RankRank
Total Posts:  115
Joined  2012-05-13

There will be for sure some songs the band usually plays (“Violent Revolution”, “Enemy of God”, “Hordes of Chaos”, “Flag of Hate”/“Tormentor”, “Pleasure to Kill”...). KREATOR also played “Terror Zone” during the summer festivals tour, so let’s hope they’ll keep that one in the setlist. They will also play songs from the new album. Last summer, they played the title-track and “From Flood into Fire”. I hope they’ll play more songs taken from Phantom Antichrist, like “Civilization Collapse”, “Your Heaven my Hell”, “United in Hate” or “The Few, the Proud, the Broken”. That’s all I can say right now, therefore let’s wait until the Teutonic Terror Attack Tour begins.

Posted: 26 August 2012 05:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
One of Us
Rank
Joined  2012-08-25

I LOOKING FOR IN SETLIST WEB:
http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/kreator/2012/mav-elore-palya-szekesfehervar-hungary-6bdce6ae.html

Signature 

Sergi Escarmis Costa

Posted: 28 August 2012 03:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2012-07-15

I also hope Kreator play “Civilization Collapse” from the new album.  It’s a spectacular song.  And I just recently “got” the end sound effect (ha).  (it’s a ‘collapse’ rather than ones perhaps first inclination (mine) that it was an explosion.)  See you in Columbus 9/14/12!!!!!!!

Signature 

http://monoblogist.blogspot.com/

Posted: 09 September 2012 01:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  20
Joined  2012-05-21

What an incredibly lame setlist. I am very very very dissapointed.  PLEASURE/TERRIBLE/EXTREME/COMA are 4 of the worlds best thrash albums and what do we get? THREE songs and they are the SAME ones as always….ZZZZZZZZZZ

The only killer part of this set is the PHANTOM ANTICHRIST tracks, the rest is a major snooze fest.  Last tour KreatoR pulled out THE PESTILENCE for only the 2nd time ever in North America, I guess I was assuming they would do something similar this time.

With this economy the way it is I cant afford $28.00 to see a show Ive already seen 95% of.  As a loyal and faithful fan who has supported KreatoR since 1986 and has seen each and every tour since the band first came here in 1987, I am very dissapointed with the choice of non Phantom Antichrist material and therefore cannot bring myself to spend my hard earned money to see this tour. 

Perhaps next time you will decide you actually want to perform some DIFFERENT classic era material, however I highly doubt it, as you seem to be on auto pilot like every other band out there….no offense intended, nothing personal Mille, everybody seems to do it.
Youve always been a super cool guy to talk to and you were cool about filming, but man your setlist needs a major overhaul…..Far too many staples for my liking.

6 hrs later….

Of course in the end, I changed my mind and decided I had to hear the new material live, which was awesome….However I really hope for different old stuff next time around….

Posted: 09 September 2012 12:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Phantom Antichrist
RankRank
Joined  2012-05-13

Just found this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtjOm9ForpQ

“Pleasure to Kill” is not played as they usually do. It’s like the original version but without the solo.

Posted: 09 September 2012 01:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
One of Us
Rank
Joined  2012-08-25
Florian - 09 September 2012 12:05 PM

Just found this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtjOm9ForpQ

“Pleasure to Kill” is not played as they usually do. It’s like the original version but without the solo.

hi guys, how many minutes play KREATOR in teutonic tour 2012? more phantom antichrist songs? 1h and a half?
thanks

Signature 

Sergi Escarmis Costa

Posted: 09 September 2012 03:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Phantom Antichrist
RankRank
Joined  2012-05-13

ACCEPT and KREATOR both seem to play approximately 1h15.

Posted: 09 September 2012 05:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2012-07-15

Teutonic Setlists 9/7/12:
http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/kreator/2012/best-buy-theater-new-york-ny-bdc41b6.html
http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/accept/2012/best-buy-theater-new-york-ny-1bdc41b0.html

I like the Kreator setlist, though I’d probably drop “Phobia”.  5 Days To Go!!!

Signature 

http://monoblogist.blogspot.com/

Posted: 10 September 2012 02:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Soul Eraser
RankRank
Total Posts:  123
Joined  2012-02-05

Great setlist!  Look forward to listening to the songs from the new album live when them come back to Japan probably next year!

Posted: 11 September 2012 12:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  384
Joined  2012-02-06

i agree that the set list desperately needs to be changed. each tour it’s relatively the same. i say it everytime and follow it up with “no matter what i wont be disappointed because its kreator”. but after so many years… a change would be more than welcome.

phobia also could be dropped.

Signature 

*formerly “mustaine maniac” on the old forum*

Posted: 11 September 2012 04:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
One of Us
Rank
Joined  2012-05-21

KreatoR always destroy live and have been and continue to be one of my favorite thrash bands since I first heard Pleasure To Kill in 1986.
I first saw them come to the USA for their first time in May of 1987 for the Pleasure To Kill tour, and have seen every tour since.  Like you I cant stay away even when I know its the same old same old hahaha!

As you know though these past several years we have basically only heard the following old songs:
Endless Pain, Tormentor, Flag of Hate, Pleasure to Kill, Riot of Violence,
Terrible Certainty, Extreme Aggressions, Betrayer, Coma of Souls, People of the Lie.  All are awesome, but SO many more to choose from!!

Perhaps if we can all agree on 3 or 4 songs, maybe Mille might consider playing them next time ?  I know the crowd seems to love whatever
they play and Im quite certain anyone would kill to hear some other stuff.  Here are sets from shows I saw on the 1st 6 KreatoR tours of North America just to give you an idea what they played in case you forgot, and for those who never had the chance.

May 4, 1987
RIPPING CORPSE
AWAKENING OF THE GODS
TORMENTOR
PLEASURE TO KILL
TAKE THEIR LIVES
FLAG OF HATE
UNDER THE GUILLOTINE

August 17, 1988
AWAKENING OF THE GODS
STORMING WITH MENACE
FLAG OF HATE
PLEASURE TO KILL
NO ESCAPE
TORMENTOR
TOXIC TRACE
TERRIBLE CERTAINTY
IMPOSSIBLE TO CURE

September 5, 1989
SOME PAIN WILL LAST
EXTREME AGGRESSIONS
UNDER THE GUILLOTINE
TOXIC TRACE
FATAL ENERGY
FLAG OF HATE
TERRIBLE CERTAINTY
RIOT OF VIOLENCE
BRINGER OF TORTURE
BEHIND THE MIRROR
BETRAYER

March 11, 1991
WHEN THE SUN BURNS RED
BETRAYER
TERRIBLE CERTAINTY
EXTREME AGGRESSIONS
COMA OF SOULS
UNDER THE GUILLOTINE
PEOPLE OF THE LIE
THE PESTILENCE
SOME PAIN WILL LAST
TOXIC TRACE
RIOT OF VIOLENCE
TERROR ZONE
PLEASURE TO KILL

July 18, 1993
TERRIBLE CERTAINTY
PLEASURE TO KILL
SOME PAIN WILL LAST
BRAINSEED
EXTREME AGGRESSIONS
RENEWAL
BETRAYER
EUROPE AFTER THE RAIN
PEOPLE OF THE LIE
RIOT OF VIOLENCE
WINTER MARTYRIUM

March 18, 1996
PREVAIL
EXTREME AGGRESSIONS
RENEWAL
HATE INSIDE YOUR HEAD
ISOLATION
PLEASURE TO KILL
SOME PAIN WILL LAST
TERRIBLE CERTAINTY
PEOPLE OF THE LIE
EUROPE AFTER THE RAIN
LOST
COMA OF SOULS
STATE OPPRESSION
TORMENTOR

Posted: 11 September 2012 09:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Phantom Antichrist
RankRank
Joined  2012-05-13

I would love to hear “Some Pain Will Last”, “Toxic Trace” (they played these songs during the Enemy of God Tour), “When the Sun Burns Red” and… I don’t know, cause the songs they usually play are pure awesomeness…

Posted: 11 September 2012 03:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Willing Spirit
Rank
Total Posts:  34
Joined  2012-09-06

I like the setlist….....

Signature 

we’ll only be rembered for what we create

Posted: 11 September 2012 04:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
One of Us
Rank
Joined  2012-05-21
Florian - 11 September 2012 09:58 AM

I would love to hear “Some Pain Will Last”, “Toxic Trace” (they played these songs during the Enemy of God Tour)

Where did you see them play these songs on the Enemy of God tour?  Im willing to bet it was not in North America.

Posted: 11 September 2012 04:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  27
Joined  2012-04-11

They played some pain will last, behind the mirror, europe after the rain and awakening of the gods on 18.03.07 in london, they played ripping corpse and love us or hate us on 16.02.05 in london.

I agree that phobia should also be dropped, good song but overated and overplayed imo.

Cant see why mille & co couldnt just put at least one curveball in there for those who go see em tour after tour and would obviously like a change from the usual staples (these staples are great songs but if you see them twice on each toue surely even the slightest change is welcome)

1 2 > 
1 of 2