I also must add Dolores O’Riordan to my favorite singers.
She is just so unique… and kinda cute in her own way as well. If I ever make it to a Cranberries show, I may just wear a shirt that says “Marry Me Dolores”!!!! They aren’t metal, but they can jam. They are a very talented band to say the least. If you didn’t know…. they were first named “The Cranberry Saw Us” and they went a while with male vocalists before figuring out that a woman vocalist may just be what they needed. GOOD CHOICE, GUYS! MWG… you are slowly becoming the king of the mountain here at the forum. Keep up the great work, brother!
How Did I Start Listening To Metal?
My dad was a metal-head (still is). And he have played Iron maiden,Judas Priest,Accept,Metallica and many other bands to me as long as remeber.But he is not a thrsher. So i actully found thrash metal myself. And Thrash metal became my favorite music genre.
- Food:Pizza and Hamburger
- Drink: Coca Cola
- Movies:All alien movies,And the first two terminator movies.
- Books:A heavy metal book (i dont remeber the name).
- Hobbies:Playing guitar. Listen to thrash metal
- Bands:Kreator , Sodom , Destruction , Exodus , Overkill , Testament , Slayer , Anthrax , Megadeth , Tankard , Municipal waste , Sepultura , Razor , Annihilator , Forbidden
- Albums :Coma of souls , Agent orange , Reign in blood , Shotgun justice. Well that is just a few albums.It would take hours to write em all down
Songs:Miami(Razor), Extreme Aggression (Kreator), Peace sells (Megadeth)
- Singers:Mille Petrozza , Steve ‘‘Zetro’’ Souza and Bob Reid
- Musicians:Sami, Mille. Gary Holt , Ryan Waste , Scott Ian , Dave Mustaine and Alex Skolnick
Worst Nightmare:I dont really remember anyone
Countries I`d like to visit?
Germany cause it feels like it is a great heavy metal country…
I forgot my absolute favorite movies of all time…Jurassic park (all three)
Love those movies. Its something magic with them!How could i forget them?!??!
Birthday: 1968, yes I am 29 years old for 15 years now!!!!! No comments on this!
Hair Colour: blond/brown
Eye Colour: green, (who cares?)
How Did I Start Listening To Metal? Went with a friend and her mother in November 1979 to the Stadthalle in Offenbach to see AC/DC (with Bon Scott). We were 11 years old and and had to go with an adult. The mother was cool, she stayed in the lobby. I had no idea who was supporting AC/DC, when Judas Priest hit the stage! From that day on I was hooked.
- Food: don´t like pine apple
- Drink: don´t like coffee
- Movies: Akira Kurosawa,
- Books: Thomas Mann
- Season: summer, the hotter the better
- Hobbies: horse riding, iron horse riding, medieval reenactment 13. century
Music… Jesus Christ! What a question…..
- Bands: PRIEST, KREATOR, Accept, Maiden, Metallica, AC/DC, Megadeth, Stones, Scorps, Zeppelin, Queen, Primal Fear, Edguy, Iced Earth, Der W,
Der PE, Tankard, Halford, Sabbath, Purple, Saxon, Doro, Motörhead, Gamma Ray, Blind Guardian, Volbeat and yes: Rammstein, RIP: Böhse Onkelz…....and 695 more.
- Albums: 2.516, right now: Phantom Antichrist (what else?) and Stalingrad/Acccept
- Songs: 3.856, right now: From Flood into Fire
- Singers: The Metal God Rob Halford, Dio, Mille of course or do you think I am tired of life?, RIP: Bon Scott
- Musicians: Ulrich Roth, Eric Clapton, Brian May, KK Downing, Steve Harris, Jason Newsted, Lemmy, Kerry, Speesy, RIP: Randy Rhoads, and last but not least
Pjotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky and Johan Sebastian Bach.
and 10.000 others…...
Worst Nightmare: Flying spiders
Countries I`d like to visit? Done everything I wanted, only the moon left.
How Did I Start Listening To Metal?: I’m a natural born metalhead! lol No, my first metal song was VAN HALEN’s “Jump” and I was already at junior high school. That’s not “metal” actually, but something like that. ;p BON JOVI released the first album at that time and I became a big fan of them. Then I started to listen to heavier music.
- Food: Too many!
- Drink: Green tea (of course no sugar in it!), Chinese tea, Ginger ale
- Movies: Notting Hill, Full Monty
- Books: Mustaine: A Heavy Metal Memoir, Murder In The Front Row
- Season: Spring
- Hobbies: Music, gardening (I’m a rose lover!)
- Bands: KREATOR, MEGADETH, DESTRUCTION, EXODUS, HATESPHERE, ANUBIS GATE, RIOT, METAL SAFARI, GxSxD…
- Albums: Too many!
- Songs: Too many!
- Singers: Jacob Bredahl, Kal Swan…
- Musicians: Mille, Dave Mustaine, Schmier, Gary Holt…
Worst Nightmare: A dead friend appeared and said to me, “You’re a betrayer!”. I don’t think I am…
Countries I`d like to visit?: This must be countries I’ve never been to? Denmark and Taiwan (it’s not a country though!)
How Did I Start Listening To Metal? I started to listen Metal in 1987, a friend comes around with Albums
from Mötley Crüe “Shout at the Devil” and from Nazareth “Expect no Merci”. After this two Albums it goes very fast over Bands
like AC/DC, Iron Maiden, Manowar, Dio, Helloween to Sodom, Slayer, Tankard, Anthrax, Sacred Reich and Kreator. And since
the “Terrible Certainty” Album i´m a KREATOR FAN.
- Food: All Food witch is cocked self - Drink: Coffee & Pepsi - Movies: The Green Mile, Fast & Furious - Books: There are so many good books, to much to write here - Season: Summer - Hobbies: My own Websites over my hobbies