2 of 2
Your favorite Kreator solo?
Posted: 24 June 2012 08:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  434
Joined  2012-02-07
metal-lord - 19 February 2012 05:32 PM

Does someone like the solo in Slave Machinery? Its very beutiful.

I know that I’ve probably said it a billion times, but my 2 favorite solos re at the end of “Warcurse” and I also totally dig the last solo (maybe the only solo) in “Voices of the Dead”. To each, their own, right? Those are my 2 favorites. I’m gonna give an extra listen to Slave Machinery now….

Signature 

My only aim is to take many lives. The more, the better I feel!

Posted: 24 June 2012 08:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-07
MPetrozzaIsGod - 24 June 2012 08:25 AM

I know that I’ve probably said it a billion times, but my 2 favorite solos re at the end of “Warcurse” and I also totally dig the last solo (maybe the only solo) in “Voices of the Dead”. To each, their own, right? Those are my 2 favorites. I’m gonna give an extra listen to Slave Machinery now….

It’s definitely a cool solo, but I don’t know if I’d call it “Beautiful”. Maybe we need to teach you some new adjectives like ; killer, bad ass, totally ripped up, awesome, and even PERFECT. “Beautiful just doesn’t fit most Kreator solos in my mind. It is nice though that Mille doesn’t have to worry about solos as much anymore, though. Sami is awesome, and In my opinion, his solos have been one of the many things that have made Kreator such an “untouchable” band. Sami totally murders some solos…. it lets Mille concentrate on tearing our minds apart with cool backing riffs and lyrics that have come a very long way since Sami started in Kreator. All hail Mille, but Sami just flat out kills the solos. I think that is what makes them such an untouchable band. In my opinion, they have separated themselves from the rest of the thrash world with every album since Sami’s arrival.

Signature 

Posted: 24 June 2012 03:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Impossible To Cure
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1128
Joined  2012-02-19
MPetrozzaIsGod - 24 June 2012 08:45 AM
MPetrozzaIsGod - 24 June 2012 08:25 AM

It’s definitely a cool solo, but I don’t know if I’d call it “Beautiful”. Maybe we need to teach you some new adjectives like ; killer, bad ass, totally ripped up, awesome, and even PERFECT. “Beautiful just doesn’t fit most Kreator solos in my mind. It is nice though that Mille doesn’t have to worry about solos as much anymore, though. Sami is awesome, and In my opinion, his solos have been one of the many things that have made Kreator such an “untouchable” band. Sami totally murders some solos…. it lets Mille concentrate on tearing our minds apart with cool backing riffs and lyrics that have come a very long way since Sami started in Kreator. All hail Mille, but Sami just flat out kills the solos. I think that is what makes them such an untouchable band. In my opinion, they have separated themselves from the rest of the thrash world with every album since Sami’s arrival.

Yeah i know i should learn some more better words…Beutiful was not the corect word i know. But if would say it now when know some more words i think the Slave machinery solo is bad ass :)
Thanks once again Grover…

Signature 

STEVE “ZETRO” SOUZA IS KING

Posted: 24 June 2012 10:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-07

You’re the best, lord…. If we were all as cool as you, I’m sure the world would be a much better place. Besides… I speak English and English only. Pretty boring, eh? Well. life is all about beliefs. I believe that I will have another beer…

Signature 

Posted: 01 December 2012 10:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Phantom Antichrist
RankRank
Total Posts:  78
Joined  2012-11-16

The guitar solo in Agents Of Brutality gives me goosebumps everytime.

Signature 

aka “Count Grudgeula”, aka “The Dude”

< 1 2
2 of 2