1 of 4
Merchandise 2012
Posted: 23 March 2012 12:20 AM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
RankRank
Total Posts:  97
Joined  2012-01-11

Hey all,

we’re working on the new collection for 2012 and for PHANTOM ANTICHRIST and we just thought “why you don’t ask the hordes about their favorit merchandise?”
So ladies and gentlemen, what do you want to see on shows and at the Terrorshop?

New shirts, hoods, zippers, bags, patches… bomb me with suggestions!

As for now we have some new shirts and one zipper planned. A new Fan Club package and some other goodies as new backpatches, mugs and more… :)

Signature 

The Boss here!

Posted: 23 March 2012 06:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  515
Joined  2012-02-04

THE FLAG OF HATE!!

I wanna see this flag waving everywhere!!

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 23 March 2012 04:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Willing Spirit
Rank
Total Posts:  36
Joined  2012-01-30

Girlie longsleeve and Girlie Hoodie!!!!!!!!!

Signature 

It’s too late - Korg├╝ll rules the earth!!!!

Posted: 23 March 2012 11:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Willing Spirit
Rank
Total Posts:  48
Joined  2012-02-29
WeGiveyouPain - 23 March 2012 06:35 AM

THE FLAG OF HATE!!

I wanna see this flag waving everywhere!!

I second this! It’s something I’m just dying to have hanging proudly in my bedroom.

Posted: 23 March 2012 11:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Impossible To Cure
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1126
Joined  2012-02-19

Hey Marek…What do you think about Kreator action figures? It could be only 500 sets made…like the phantom antichrist single…Woulnt it be awesome?

Signature 

STEVE “ZETRO” SOUZA IS KING

Posted: 24 March 2012 12:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  427
Joined  2012-02-11
Kreator - Marek - 23 March 2012 12:20 AM

As for now we have some new shirts and one zipper planned. A new Fan Club package and some other goodies as new backpatches, mugs and more… :)

Cool! I’d like to see some new backpatch. My ‘Coma of soul’-patch had to be replaced with a Dio-patch at the time of his death.

I would like to see some Kreator cap and more vinyl. It would also be nice if the Kreator biography was translated into english.

Signature 

AGAINST RELIGION AND ALL NATIONS FLAGS!

Posted: 24 March 2012 08:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  303
Joined  2012-02-05

Will it be possible for people who are already Fan Club members to get their hands on the new package? ...maybe for a small obolus? :)

Posted: 24 March 2012 05:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Willing Spirit
Rank
Total Posts:  37
Joined  2012-02-05
Devastator - 24 March 2012 08:59 AM

Will it be possible for people who are already Fan Club members to get their hands on the new package? ...maybe for a small obolus? :)

x2

Posted: 25 March 2012 01:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  384
Joined  2012-02-06

as one of the ones who paid the 90$ to get the big package in the beginning, it would only be fair to get something nice and extra in a new pack since the price has now been drastically reduced!

as for what i’d like to see -

a hoodie that could actually fit girls, some sort of tour book or photobook, as others mentioned - the flag of hate flag that doesnt cost a billion dollars to ship to america, .... i dunno - i feel like i have so much kreator gear and items, i dont know what more i could possibly want.

Signature 

*formerly “mustaine maniac” on the old forum*

Posted: 25 March 2012 06:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  434
Joined  2012-02-07

I would love some Kreator boxer shorts, or even some low rise, mesh, bikini type underwear with snaps and such. Velcro is okay too, but really, anything Kreator in leather, or rubber, or barbed wire will do fine.

Sorry… I had to steal some of that from a couple of my favorite movies (Stripes, Weird Science). Really though. I could get Wendy to wear a Kreator sports bra and panties set. Personally, I’d really love to have a Kreator sledge hammer at work. I use sledge hammers all of the time at work. Last, but not least… has anyone thought about a greeting card for girlfriends that cheat on you…. they look sweet on the outside but scream “BETRAYER” when they open it? Just ideas…..

Signature 

My only aim is to take many lives. The more, the better I feel!

Posted: 25 March 2012 06:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-07
dOT rOT Thrash - 25 March 2012 01:22 AM

as one of the ones who paid the 90$ to get the big package in the beginning, it would only be fair to get something nice and extra in a new pack since the price has now been drastically reduced!

as for what i’d like to see -

a hoodie that could actually fit girls, some sort of tour book or photobook, as others mentioned - the flag of hate flag that doesnt cost a billion dollars to ship to america, .... i dunno - i feel like i have so much kreator gear and items, i dont know what more i could possibly want.

I hate you! You don’t know what more you could possibly want? How about a nice glass of…... “Shut the hell up”? NOW… You’ll get nothing and like it… you got me?  Oops… more movies and too much alcohol again. I love you more than about anything on this Earth. I mean that!. You know I do. You must have the sickest collection of stuff that we have all ever dreamed of. So… if you quit BRAGGING so much, I won’t tell anyone that you shared all of your Kreator pics with me as long as I didn’t share them with anyone else. You’re the best. I can’t wait to get to Wisconsin! LMAO!!

Signature 

Posted: 25 March 2012 06:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-06

well i can think of PLENTY of things i would want - but when it comes to being reasonable about what merchandise companies or the band would actually make - thats a whole different story. i could wear a different kreator shirt or hoodie every day of the month, so needing more is really out. i want things other than clothing, but i know that most fans dont exactly need a kreator monopoly game, a skateboard deck, or a living room couch set. :lol:  i love that tankard at one time was selling a blanket though…i’d take one with a kreator demon on it. how nice would that look on my bed for a snuggle fest!!?!?

Signature 

Posted: 25 March 2012 07:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-07

Hmmm. Kreator Monopoly or a snugglefest under a Kreator blanket with Alysa??? Notice how I skipped right over the skateboard deck and couch set…. Wow. I need a beer while I ponder the best of both worlds.

Okay… I got my beer! I rolled an eleven. Give me my $200 for passing Go and I’ll buy “Storming with Menace” for $120. If I roll a 2, 3, or 5 on my next roll, I’ll hit your “Extreme Aggression” monopoly with hotels on it and I’ll be bankrupt. Then we can have a snugglefest under the Kreator demon blanket…. You cheeseheads are awesome!!! I can’t wait to get to Wisconsin….

Signature 

Posted: 25 March 2012 08:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  515
Joined  2012-02-04
MPetrozzaIsGod - 25 March 2012 06:25 AM

I would love some Kreator boxer shorts, or even some low rise, mesh, bikini type underwear with snaps and such. Velcro is okay too, but really, anything Kreator in leather, or rubber, or barbed wire will do fine.

Sorry… I had to steal some of that from a couple of my favorite movies (Stripes, Weird Science). Really though. I could get Wendy to wear a Kreator sports bra and panties set. Personally, I’d really love to have a Kreator sledge hammer at work. I use sledge hammers all of the time at work. Last, but not least… has anyone thought about a greeting card for girlfriends that cheat on you…. they look sweet on the outside but scream “BETRAYER” when they open it? Just ideas…..

I’ve been laughing at this for 3 hours,yes it’s mostly because I don’t have any other jobs to do yet it’s not only funny,it’s something kind of cute.
After watching spartacus and seeing some gay gladiator couple I don’t want to say a “cute” about a man’s word but it’s really coming from heart,I love that Grover guy!! Brother you are the most honest-speaking dude I’ve ever seen.

And if there’ll be a sledge hammer or more brutal thing like BaseBall bath or a Viking hammer with Kreator logo on it I will buy it.

And for Alysa’s wishes,I think you can already get them in such a place,I’ve been seeing some FB posts from DEATH about a skate show that as I can got it there is a guy with DEATH skateboard deck and rolling around jumping and showing it to the crowd…People like such things,that’s good!!

By the way,in Wacken 2005 Enemy Of God live show,Ventor wears a Kreator boxer short like stuff!!

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 25 March 2012 12:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  427
Joined  2012-02-11
WeGiveyouPain - 25 March 2012 08:27 AM

By the way,in Wacken 2005 Enemy Of God live show,Ventor wears a Kreator boxer short like stuff!!

Speaking of Ventor and fashion: I would like to see a signature model of the tight jeans that Ventor is wearing on the back of Coma of Souls.

Image Attachments
Kreator_Coma_Of_Souls--b.jpg
 Signature 

AGAINST RELIGION AND ALL NATIONS FLAGS!

Posted: 25 March 2012 05:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-06

AHAHA! signature model of the jeans. if we went that route, then i’d pick the “mille petrozza black hightop - coma of souls edition” shoes.

marek must be getting so bummed on all of us…  :lol:

Signature 

1 2 3 >  Last ›
1 of 4

‹‹ Kreator-Violent Evolution      Kreator CD bag ››